Quick facts about GRAMES CUNNINGHAM & ASSOCIATES LLC
Conan P. Grames and Kevin F. Cunningham
- Harvard and Yale law degrees, Columbia MBA
- Major law firm experience
- In-house law experience in Fortune 50 company
- Head of global public company international law department
- Each has over 25 years’ experience in life sciences
- Traveled to and worked in over 50 countries
- Supervised legal work for subsidiaries in over 70 countries
- General Counsel at major trade association in Washington, DC
- Public Affairs experience in global organizations
- Experience in most types of business transactions
- Fluent in Japanese and Spanish language and culture
Associates in All Key Disciplines:
- Services as outside General Counsel to corporations – corporate strategy, structure, location.
- General business planning, implementation of plans in full compliance with law.
- Associated lawyers in all jurisdictions –
- United States, Japan, Latin America, Europe, Far East, Sub-continent, Austral-Asia, Middle East.
- specialists in intellectual property law: patents, trademarks, copyright, domain names, and life cycle management.
- specialists in health science law – worldwide.
- dispute resolution: mediation, arbitration, litigation, white-collar crime, corporate investigations.
- Health sciences – pharmaceuticals, medical devices, nutritionals, nutraceuticals, cosmeceuticals — (United States, Japan, Latin America, Europe, Far East, Sub-continent, Austral-Asia, Middle East):
- law, clinical trials, regulation (FDA, EMA, etc.), product registration.
- R&D, relations with CROs/CMOs.
- formulary inclusion, pricing.
- licensing, M&A, joint ventures, alliance management.
- HR, public affairs.
- GMP/GCP/GLP, plant construction.
- marketing & sales.
- Natural resources.
- Other associated professionals –
- business/plant location, plant construction.
- accounting, audit, tax, corporate compliance, corporate investigations.
- foreign investment, codes of conduct, Office of Foreign Assets Control, anti-bribery/corruption codes/legislation, public affairs.
- investment banking, M&A.
- human resources (hiring, severance, employee handbooks, etc.), personal & company security, crisis management.
- longitudinal product evaluation, selection of: names, trademarks, trade dress.
- Specialists in Japan, Latin America, Europe, Far East, Sub-continent, Austral-Asia, Middle East.
- Working with a broad range of business and professional Associates , GRAMES CUNNINGHAM & ASSOCIATES can provide services for investment and transactions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Europe, Far East, Sub-continent, Austral-Asia, Middle East.